StackTips provides programming tutorials, how-to guides and code snippets on different programming languages. We aim to help newbie developers to learn basics of programming and get hands on development experience. No matter whether you’re an experienced programmer or someone learning the basics, we have something for you to learn.
Though I have started this website as a personal blog, I now am proud to announce StackTips as a community of bloggers. We have over 500 articles and 300+ code snippets published by our valued community members.
Story So Far
StackTips is created and maintained by Nilanchala. In early 2012, this blog was started with the name Javatechig.com and later in 2016, we’ve moved to Stacktips.com domain.
We have some of the finest community members and editorials staffs who actively post new contents and help us in improving the reading experience.
Currently we use following softwares and services to maintain StackTips.com.
- Web Hosting: Bluehost
- Web Framework: WordPress
- WordPress Themes : Custom theme build from HTML5 Blank
- Email Newsletter: MailChimp
- Web Domains: GoDaddy
- Ad Serving: Google AdSense
- Content Delivery Network: MaxCDN
How to Contact
Have questions or just want to chat? We’d love to hear from you.
- Like our official Facebook page facebook.com/StackTips
- Follow us on our Twitter handle twitter.com/StackTips
- Subscribe our Newsletter and receive notifications when new posts, code snippets and open source projects are added.
- Do you use an RSS reader application? Subscribe our RSS feed.
- For other general enquiry, advertising or other marketing opportunities contact our support.
- If you want to contribute this site? Read our post guidelines and know more about where to start.