Stacktips is a weblog that provides collection of programming tutorials, how-to guides and code snippets. It is the home to range of articles that aims to help developers improve their programming skills. No matter whether you’re an experienced programmer or someone learning the basics, we have something to feed you.
We have published over 500+ programming tutorials and how to guides on Android, Java, Xamarin, WordPress, Web Development and SEO hacks. All the tutorials include step-by-step written instructions and screenshots to help you practice and master the subject.
Checkout some of our complete tutorial series:
- Android App Development: Help you to build a cloud-connected Android app, and learn the tools, principles, and best practices of mobile and Android development that you can apply to your own projects.
- Learn Bootstrap Development: Learn the basics of web development and design responsive website using Bootstrap framework.
- Java Design Patterns (In Complete): Learn the Java Design patterns to write better software by understanding common problems and applying design practices for a better solution.
- WordPress Complete Guide (In Progress) : Learn to build a beautiful responsive website using using WordPress.
Our Story So Far
Stacktips is created and maintained by Nilanchala. In early 2012, this blog was started with the name Javatechig.com and later in 2016, we’ve moved to Stacktips.com domain.
Currently we generate over 700K page views and over 290K global unique people are reading us each month. We ranked 45,453 by Alexa. Over 20K readers connected on our Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter and other Social Channels.
We have some of the finest community members and editorials staffs who actively post new contents and help us in improving the reading experience.
- Web Hosting: Bluehost
- Web Framework: WordPress
- WordPress Themes : Custom theme build from HTML5 Blank
- Email Newsletter: MailChimp
- Web Domains: Dreamhost
- Monetization: Google AdSense
- CDN: MaxCDN
How to Contact
Have questions or just want to chat? We’d love to hear from you.
- Like our official Facebook page facebook.com/Stacktips
- Follow us on our Twitter handle twitter.com/Stacktips
- Subscribe our Newsletter and receive notifications when new posts, code snippets and open source projects are added.
- Do you use an RSS reader application? Subscribe our RSS feed.
- For other general enquiry, advertising or other marketing opportunities contact our support.
- If you want to contribute this site? Read our post guidelines and know more about where to start.