JDXA is a simple, non-intrusive and flexible Object Relational Mapping (ORM) product that can significantly simplify and accelerate development of Android apps.
JDXA solution improves mobile app developer’s productivity and fills an important gap in Google’s Android development platform. Based on some well thought-out KISS Principles, JDXA dramatically decreases development time by presenting a more intuitive object-oriented view of on-device relational data, eliminating the need to write and maintain endless lines of complex low-level SQL code.
JDXA provides powerful and easy-to-use ORM functionality in a small footprint, resulting in the following benefits:
- Improved developer productivity
- Fewer maintenance hassles and associated costs
- Reduced development risks
- Apps that are flexible and easier to evolve, giving developers a competitive advantage
- Accelerated time-to-market and revenue
- Higher customer satisfaction
JDXA easily supports inheritance, one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships and offers a POJO (Plain Old Java Objects) friendly non-intrusive programming model, which does not require you to change your Java classes in any way.
- No need to subclass your domain classes from any base class
- No need to clutter your source code with annotations
- No need for DAO classes
- No source code generation
- No pre-processing or post-processing of your code
The SDK comes with comprehensive documentation and many illustrative sample example. You may learn more about JDXA by visiting Software Tree’s website.